Sakira Mirabella

Sakira Mirabella

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

wooohoooo Creepy theme for styling.....MONSTER

Styling Monsters

Thank you Debbiedoo Tigerfish for being our judge today and congratulation to our 3 winners

nickle.sparrowtree
sweetyuna.wendel
asterianna.shoreland
sakira Mirabella

nickle.sparrowtree): Monsters are imaginery creatures brought to life by the minds of man to invoke fear.The word monster is derived from the Latin word monstrum, which means omen. Monsters are evil, ugly , deformed, sadistic, and have a frightning appearance.Monsters usually come out at night, they can be found in your closet, under your bed, on your tv, or movie screen, but mainly they are in your head. Monsters to me are creatures. They call murderes monsters, but they arent the same as , creatures. ()

sweetyuna.wendel): Hello! Today is monsterrific day another creative styling events. How would it be if you see real monster what will you do ?will you run away?

 Will you just stand ? Look at me with my tentacles on my body could cut you into pieces when it snaps you ,you could die.... With my skin when you touch its poisonous, in one second you cant breath, my skin release poisonous gas to protect me to my enemy... dont ever dare to come close to me...

 Aster (asterianna.shoreland): Good Evening Ladies and Gentalmen.. I would like to introduce myself. I am Asterianna Shoreland and i would like to welcome you all to CWS for tonights Creative Monsters styling Event.

Tonight i come to you as a Sludge Monster although I dont
look like a monster to me but others would assume I am
because of the way i look.. I was swimming near a large silo
when I noticed a brown colored sludge coming into thewater from a pipe that was connected to the silo it was so
intoxicating i could hardly breath..I passed out from the
fumes ()
 when i awoke I felt oddly different. I looked around and in the metal silo i saw the image of a hidious monster standing
before me.. I relized it was me still the same inside but so
disturbing outside.

My outfit comes from uRiel Soothsayer i got it from Market
street it comes with head body shape and feet for the full
effect of the monster theme.

I would like to Thank all of you for coming out to our styling event this evening.. A special Thanks to Steve and Anrol for creating such a wonderful place for dreamers like me to dare to dream..Also i would like to thank the Judge and the announcer for taking time out of there RL to be here with us..

 sakira Mirabella: Hello everyone

My name is Sakira Mirabella and todays Styling Theme is Monster

Am I creepy or what? I am The Gill-man fully amphibious, capable of breathing
both in and out of the water. I am vulnerable to rotenone. I also possesses superhuman
strength, large, webbed hands with sharp claws on the tip of each finger.
The Gill-man's scaly skin is extremely tough, which combined with a fast acting healing factor,
allows it to survive wounds which would be fatal to humans, such as gunshots and full immolation.
The creature has a dormant set of lungs, should its gills be irreparably damaged.
I am slightly photophobic, due to its murky water habitat.

Outfit Heethen from the black lagoon chest piece by heethen Liamano

Thank you very much Anrol and Steve, CWS, judge DebbieDoo Tigerfish
And of course our audience for joining us here. I hope you all have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment